Sunday, March 29, 2015

C4K Summary for March

C4K #5

Future sophomores taking Plan tests I suggest you actually try on this test and prepare for it just like it’s an ACT or a summative grade test. I say that because this test will really help prepare you for the ACT test you will take your junior year so you should really take this testing serious. Study go over some things that you’ve learned in English, science and math, review some of those things it’ll really help you out in the long run. Also try to get a good breakfast in the morning before the test that’s a nice start for a test day. But reminder you have to bring your own snacks they don’t give out snacks anymore you have to bring your own food now. In my opinion the Plan tests aren’t that bad its basic stuff that you’ve learned at a young age all the way up to your age now.

My Comment


Hi Jaron, My name is Alexis I am a elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I think you had some really good advice about preparing for the Plan test. I remember taking that test as a sophomore, and I did not take it as serious as I should have. I hope that your readers will take your advice and take it serious.

C4K #6


We took the plan on Tuesday. It was easy for me but I don’t know about the others students who took the test too. We took English, Math, Reading, and science and it was just half of school that day. You can get a break so you can go to the restroom or eat you snack or talk to friends. If they catch you with your phone out with out permission you go to your dean and you take the test another day during school  . After you finish you can get your phone out and text or play you games or watch videos. also you can do your homework or read while you may go to your locker or your bus. I whish you did good on your plan test. the plan don’t hurt your grade is just to see how well you have improve in those classes. the collage can see if you can go their collage or not.

My Comment


Hi Jasmine, I remember taking the plan test when I was in school. I found this test to be very beneficial for those students who planned on taking the ACT or SAT test. The Plan test is very good practice so I hope you learned something from it. I wish you the best of luck on your future.

C4K #7

Turtle are very dangerous and slow. They have been around for hundreds of years. In  some countries they are going instinct. Some animal hospitals are helping save turtles. Turtles are very cool and amazing creatures.

My Comment 

Hi Jake, My name is Alexis I am a student at The University of South Alabama. I happen to think that turtles are very amazing creatures too. It saddens me to know that these creatures are going instinct in certain parts of the world. Is there anything that we could do to help save these endangered creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment