Sunday, January 18, 2015

Blog Assignment #1

I have heard that EDM 310 is hard and requires a lot of work. My biggest fear is that I will be overwhelmed with work. Compared to other courses I have taken at South I believe this will be one of the most difficult courses I have taken. The blog assignments will be the most difficult to me. I had a hard time creating the blog and now I am having difficulty navigating it. By attending lab I believe I will be able to get help and get a better understanding of how the blog works. As of now I do not have any further questions about EDM 310. When I do have questions I should attend lab or ask Dr. Lomax.
student looks frustrating about working a computer

2 comments:

  1. Alexis,
    I have the same concerns as you with EDM310. I have never had a blog before, so this is new for me. I hope the checklist will also help keep us on track. Have you taken any other computer based courses here at South?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meaghan,
    Yes, I have taken several computer based classes here at south mainly math classes.

    ReplyDelete