Sunday, January 18, 2015

Practice Blog Post 1

Outline
1. Who am I?


2.Why do I want to be  a educator?
3.What does an educator do in his or her practice?
4.What are my passions?


My name is Alexis Taite I was raised here in Mobile, AL. and I have lived here all my life. I am currently a junior at the University of South Alabama majoring in elementary education. I have always wanted to be a teacher because in my opinion it is the most rewarding profession there is. My grandmother was a teacher for over 20 years and when we were out and about she would always have former students of hers come up to her and say how much of an impact she had on their lives. I wanted to become an educator to make an impact on people's lives. I believe that if you do not make a difference in the life of others then you have not truly lived. An educator should be someone who teaches children the academic and life skills they need to make it in life. When a student leaves your class they should remember what you taught them rather than forget it. My passion is to help children from all different backgrounds. I believe children are the key to our future and everything they are taught will be our future.

teacher is helping student

No comments:

Post a Comment