Thursday, April 9, 2015

C4T#3 Summary

Post 1
What he said........
I was assigned Doug off the Record blog for comment for teachers 3. This week he gave his review on a new app call ZooKazam. This app gives you the experience of a virtual zoo right on your apple or android device. To view the zoo animals you can print out one of the many targets provided by the website. Then you point your camera at the target and it shows you a 3D image of the animal. The animal makes noises you are even allowed to change the climate of the animal is in.

Comment 1
What I said.......
Hi Doug, My name is Alexis I am a Student at the University of South Alabama. I found the ZooKazam app to be very interesting. This app would also be very useful in the classroom for educational and fun purposes. However, like previously stated by Ms. Noble I am concerned about how would you use this app if color ink is not available. Can this app still be used only using black and white ink?
Post 2
What he said....
This week on Doug off the Record he talked about a new app made by Google called Chrome App Builder. With this app you are able to create your own app without the trouble of coding. You simply copy the web address and paste it in the app and it creates your very own app. If you wish you can publish your finished app to the Chrome Web Store.

Comment 2
What I said......
Mr. Doug I totally agree with you that it’s nice to just do something because you can. As a future educator I think that you should introduce new technologies to your students even if they do not plan to do anything with them. I wonder what other ways this app can be used in the school besides the one you suggested.

No comments:

Post a Comment