Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Blog Assignment #5

A Personal Learning Network is a set tools and people that you can call upon for help and consultation. Each PLN is crafted to match that single individual needs. If you frequently use Twitter or Facebook to stay in contact with people , then those would be things to have in your PLN. As an future educator I believe a PLN will help me to stay in contact with my students and other teachers. I created a Symbaloo account to keep track of my PLN. I found this website to be very interesting. All the social networks and search engines I use daily are right there on one page for easy access. The first addition to my PLN will be classmates, teachers, and anyone else who can assist in my learning. I have not quite figured out the full use of Symbaloo , but with a little practice I think this website can be very useful.

A Personal Learning Network should consist of many resources and tools to help you learn

1 comment:

  1. Alexis,
    I too believe a PNL is a great way to keep in contact with your students and co-workers. Also I used Symbaloo in of my previous class and found it to be quite useful from getting information on assignments form my teachers and fellow students.

    ReplyDelete