Friday, February 27, 2015

C4K Summary for February

C4K #2 Blog Post and Comment Summary
 I was assigned Kyleigh's blog this week which I thought was really well. In her blog post she talked about how she was excited to start back playing basketball. She had been out for a couple of games due to a knee injury. Kyleigh referred to her teammates as family which I thought was really great. There was also a picture of her and her teammates that she posted on the blog.


I introduced myself to Kyleigh as a student a The University of South Alabama. I also told her how much I enjoyed her blog post because I like basketball too. I never played when I was in school ,but  I do enjoy watching basketball games. I also expressed how excited I was for her to get back to doing what she loves.

C4K#3 Blog Post and Comment Summary
I was assigned Ryan this week in Ms. Leatherwood class. In Ryan's blog post he told a story about him getting his first cellphone. He had to work very hard for his first cellphone. I felt that his writing was very descriptive he used simile's and very descriptive adjectives. He also learned a lesson from this experience. Ryan decided he would work hard again the next summer to buy something else he wanted.

I introduced myself first to Ryan as a student at USA and I told him that I really enjoyed his story. His story made me recall how excited I was when I got my first cell phone. The comparison he made for working for his phone to a marathon runner was a accurate depiction of hard he felt he was working. Ryan learned a very valuable lesson from this experience. When you want something and you work really hard ,then you can accomplish anything.

C4K #4 Blog Post and Comment Summary
This week I commented on Bryan S.'s blog where he discussed social media freedom. He talked about whether people should be punished for the harmful things they say on social media. I liked that he was not one sided on the issue. Bryan discussed both sides telling how some people feel you should be punished and others feel like you should be able to say whatever you want. He ended his blog post by saying that he feels people should not be punished for saying things on social media because that's what it is for.

I introduced myself to Bryan and told him how I really enjoyed his blog post. He had some very interesting points. I feel that people should be punished for the harmful things they say on social media. The only conflict with this is that we have freedom of speech as Americans. Although, we are entitled to this right I feel their should be some limits. I ended with asking him does he think their will ever be any laws to stop this.

No comments:

Post a Comment